Huwebes, Enero 16, 2014

All the time


All the Time
Episode review
Meryl Mae Tan
2012-79024

If “All the Time” were adopted and it would happen in the present setting, Atomic Bomb will probably out and World War III is not likely to occur. Instead we may experience major and numerous earthquakes, since it is unpredictable and no device is yet invented to determine when or where a possible earthquake may occur. We are not certain nowadays, after the unexpected tragedy in Bohol. What if it is not only a town or a province, what if it is as vague as the world?

I wouldn't be surprise if many poorly constructed infrastructures of corrupt politician will collapse. Then, if I were the only one alive, I'll find a safe place with stable food. But if I don't find one, I could build one. I don't have to worry or hurry because I have ALL THE TIME anyway. 

If in the original story, the guy only wants to READ, maybe I could also start to WRITE a book. A book about what happen, what is happening, and what will I want to happen in the future. I want my works to be a reference of future people. A book that will definitely be significant to historians or other survivors in different part of the world. I want them to give access to this time which will be part of their past.


Meryl Mae Tan
2012-79024

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento