Huwebes, Enero 16, 2014

Jaylyn L. Paterno
2013-15633
Reaction Paper
A Trip to the Moon


                If I would be myself today and I was thrown back at that time, for the most part I would not enjoy it. I am not fond of films with no dialogues to relate with. The film was trying to be funny and it did not win me. But if I live on that period and it's like one of the first technically innovated movies I could watch, then I would be pleased to see it for sure. It was delivered in a fast-phased manner, even without conversations going on you could make conclusions of what was happening, the actors were convincing enough, and the whole story has always been a dream to mankind. These elements that the movie carried are the reasons why I must have liked it.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento